This year, the 2013 MMVA BlackBerry Lounge brought you that much closer to your fave guests at Sunday’s show. Let’s round up the top five favorite moments of the night right here.
It was so hard to choose this list, so many cool celebs came through to hang out with us in the lounge. Liz and T-RexXx chatted with everyone from Anjulie to Armin van Buuren! Take a look!
1) Tyler Shaw kicks off the MMVA story board right. The 2012 MUCH Coca-Cola Covers winner began with, “Tonight @ the MMVAs I felt …” How do you think Tyler felt on Sunday night?
Check out how the story board ended, here!
2) The guys from Down with Webster performed their hit One in a Million at this year’s MMVAs and totally rocked the stage. But what happened to Cam during MMVA rehearsals? The boys also drop some new details about their next album. Check it.
3) Demetrius Joyette and Munro Chambers from Degrassi love taking funny photos with Liz and T-RexXx. That’s a fact.
4) The lovely Ed Sheeran dropped by to chat, but ended up giving us a peek at his new RED tattoo. Watch his interview to find out the story behind his new tat.
5) Superstars Armin van Buuren and Trevor Guthrie stop into the lounge fresh from their performance on the MMVA stage to chat about Father’s Day!
Who were your favorite MMVA BlackBerry Lounge guests? Watch the full show over again, here!