The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
Ariel is finally going to be where the people are as Disney has plans to make a live-action version of the 1989 classic The Little Mermaid. After the success of Cinderella and The Jungle Book, Disney execs are in the early stages of trying to find the right producer for the job. If the $860 […]
Chicago native Chance The Rapper recently released his latest mixtape, Coloring Book. True to Chance fashion, the full-length project was released to the public for free, but was also available on Apple Music’s streaming service. As an independent artist adamant on never selling out, Chance’s Coloring Book has been a popular topic in the music […]
There is nothing a music lover appreciates more than when their favourite artists come together to create magic. In these magical moments of collaboration, there are many times when the featured artist just spits fire on the track. They overshadow the main artist to the point you forget whose song it’s supposed to be. The […]
These two mega stars love teasing their fans with public appearances and consistent song collaborations. Though Drake and Rihanna are spotted in some questionable situations now and again, the two remain adamant on the fact that they are “just friends.” Well “just friends” Rihanna and Drake, it’s about time someone called you out for tugging […]
What happens when two Canadian musicians are scheduled to appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live! the same night as one of the most hated politicians of all time? They politely cancel and in turn, take a very important stand. The Weeknd and Belly were the scheduled musical guests on last night’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, […]