The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
On the last episode of Pretty Little Liars (watch here), we saw Aria go down the world’s longest ladder and into the belly of Radley. So it wasn’t just a coincidence that Sara Harvey booked the same hotel room that once acted as Charlotte’s prison! We didn’t think so. In this sneak peek of Tuesday’s […]
There are just some celebrity couples that we could never forget – even when they’ve broken up. Luckily, we can always remember them and keep then close in our hearts from the music that they’ve left behind. Ironically enough, most of these are love songs. These tracks get us feeling nostalgic about these past relationships we […]
We’re starting 2016 off with a new feature on the Much blog. Every Friday will be a Pop Quiz, but the fun kind, not the kind that makes you freeze in terror and curse yourself for spending three hours on YouTube instead of studying. This kind of quiz actually encourages YouTube viewing. We told you […]
Love is in the air this Valentine’s Day weekend, and if you’re spending it with your special boo AND have a romantic dinner planned AND he sends you roses at work AND gets you a diamond necklace from Charm Diamond Centres then you can stop reading right now that is so amazing! BUT if you’re […]
The NBA All-Star weekend is finally in full force! From today until Sunday Feb. 14, celebrities and star-athletes will be taking Toronto by storm for a weekend of festivities, culminating in Sunday’s All-Star game. A high-profile event like this one could be a little bit confusing to follow, especially when there are so many events […]