The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
Back in June, Shawn Mendes and Hailee Steinfeld shared the stage at the 2015 MMVAs and now they’re joining forces for real on this wonderful new acoustic performance of Mendes’ hit single, Stitches. (We’d like to think we had something to do with it.) Steinfeld, who showed off her singing skills in this summer’s Pitch […]
Back in May, Much introduced its newest personalities, the Much Creators. These fun, creative YouTube creators and digital influencers have helped usher in a new stage for us here at Much and their entertaining videos have been a welcome addition to Much.com. Today, we announce nine more Much Creators to the roster! Take a look […]
Yesterday, Meek Mill dropped his brand new music video for All Eyes On You featuring Nicki Minaj. (Chris Brown’s also on the track/in the video, but come on, let’s focus on the more important things!) Rap’s hottest couple opens up about their relationship in this video, showing fans their infectious love for each other in […]
When you think of what kind of music Mission: Impossible star Tom Cruise listens to, you may not necessarily gravitate towards an act like The Weeknd. But the action star surprised everyone on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon last night when he began his Lip Sync Battle against Fallon with the Toronto singer’s summer […]
Disclosure feat. Sam Smith – Omen Almost three years after the release of Latch, Disclosure and Sam Smith have teamed up once again on a new track called Omen. The swelling dance number is a more low-key track than its predecessor, but still a very catchy tune that will please fans of both artists. The […]