The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
Brick and mortar vs. fields and flowers is an entirely different beast when it comes to festivals. It’s one thing to run free in the sun, but it’s another to UberHop around the city. Canadian Music Week has taken over downtown Toronto, and it’s every wristband-holder for themselves. Here are a few tips that should […]
Today is a pretty big day for Fifth Harmony. Of course, the big news for all of us here is that the girl group will be performing at the 2016 iHeartRadio MMVAs. To go along with that major announcement, they were featured on the cover of Billboard, and now have added to the festivities by […]
Fifth Harmony have absolutely skyrocketed into the spotlight since finishing third on the second season of The X Factor USA in 2012. Much like One Direction in 2010, the girls were originally rejected as solo artists by the judges. But just as Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall banded together to form arguably the biggest […]
Two of our favourite heartthrobs have just been announced as performers for the 2016 iHeartRadio MMVAs! For the first time ever, Canadian pop duo Tegan and Sara will be performing at the biggest block party in the world! Tegan and Sara are the latest performers to join the already incredible line up for the 2016 […]
If one pop star performing their hit song is great, being joined onstage by another pop star is even greater! Just announced, the 2016 iHeartRadio MMVAs will debut a first-time performance from Hailee Steinfeld featuring Shawn Hook on her hit track “Rock Bottom.” Both Steinfeld and Hook appeared at the 2015 MMVAs as presenters and […]