The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
Much has always been a front-runner in bringing you fun and wacky shows to enjoy, which includes a bunch of hilarious game shows. What you may not have known about a few of the fun and wacky game shows that have aired over the years is they originated from lands far, far away. Did you know […]
On Sunday, June 12, the world was rocked by the largest massacre in U.S. history by a lone gunman. At the LGBTQ nightclub Pulse in Orlando, Florida, one gunman killed 49 people and injured many others. Since the shooting, a number of commonsense gun bills in the U.S. congress have been passed over. Looking to […]
Nothing beats the hump day blues like a good remix, one that can completely transform a song, making it unrecognizable from the original. Robyn, who’s in the midst of releasing nine new remixes, said: “Remixes make me listen to a song in a different way; they stretch you out as a listener and leave space […]
It’s been five years since Sum 41 released their last album and in that time a lot has happened. On the Internet. The Canadian punk band just dropped the video for “Fake My Own Death,” the lead single from their upcoming disc, 13 Voices. The hard hitting, fast-paced track is the backdrop for a history […]
Singer Natalia Kills has been writing some of the best pop music for herself and others for the past six years, but unfortunately made the biggest headline of her career in 2015 when she and husband Willy Moon were fired as judges on The X Factor New Zealand after they bullied a contestant on live […]