The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
Nick Jonas is continuing to break out of his child star mold and is doing so by releasing sexy music with even sexier videos. The former Jonas Brother’s member is continuing to show off his evolving sound with his latest single Area Code. The description for the new video, a black and white solo performance […]
Taylor Swift and award show losses are not two thoughts that often go together, but in a recent sit down with the Grammy offices, the country-turned-pop singer reveals that losing Album of the Year for Red was a low point. “When they announced the album of the year winner, it was like, ‘and the album […]
Now that you’ve situated yourself within the political landscape, and acquainted yourself with the candidates that are in your riding, it’s time to figure out how they fill their 40 government-paid hours each week. You vote for them, but do you really know what the heck they do? Let’s break it down… Here are 6 […]
Having a platform as an entertainer means having the opportunity to spread messages of hope and positivity. It also means that if you say something stupid, a lot of people will hear you. The internet never forgets. We all have a few blunders here and there, but like their cars, houses and bank accounts, saying […]
In episode 11 of the Mike On Much Podcast, Shane sits in as the “producer” for a second week in a row and talks about watching 11 year-olds chug rolling rock at a Taylor Swift concert. In the feature chat, Carly Rae Jepsen discusses her new album and what life looks like after a mega […]