The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
Happy Fri-yay! Get your weekend started right by getting down to these four new music videos. Check’em out below! Coldplay’s Adventure Of A Lifetime Coldplay become hairy chimps in their new video for the first single off A Head Full Of Dreams. The upcoming December 4 release could be their last, so they’re not monkeying […]
The band says 'Hello' and gives us the inside scoop on their sixth studio album.
Frank Ocean, (quite possibly better known as Frank “Where The Album At?” Ocean), has kept us on our toes for almost three whole years. After the release of his masterpiece Channel Orange, he hasn’t made a peep anywhere else in the music world since. Earlier this year, he made a simple blog post on his […]
Though The Shannara Chronicles isn’t premiering until the new year, MTV has given us our first look at the main players in the upcoming fantasy series and it looks AMAZING. The Shannara Chronicles is based on the best-selling book series by Terry Brooks—who also acts as an executive producer—and takes place in an a post-apocalyptic […]
For those still trying to come to terms with the end of the Hunger Games (raises hand), we’re not the only ones. Author Suzanne Collins has also tried to find closure from Panem and did it the best way she knows how – by writing. That makes sense. The author of the worldwide YA trilogy […]