The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
FYF Fest took over Exposition Park in L.A. this past weekend and, luckily, we’ve got a truckload of social posts to cure the inevitable FOMO. But, we’re especially thankful for the ‘grams that captured the unlikely combo of Mac DeMarco and Nathan Fielder on stage. Funnyman Nathan Fielder (that’s Nathan For You, in case you didn’t know) […]
Canadian pop rockers Hedley are most recognized for their high-energy live performances and infectious upbeat singles like “Anything,” “Cha-Ching,” and “Never Too Late”—but it’s the band’s sometimes overshadowed emotional tracks that often resonate with fans on a deeper level. These songs have helped build the foursome’s loyal following and Hedley’s latest addition to that list […]
Even though we love them, Kanye West’s “Fade” and Ariana Grande’s “Side To Side” are hardly groundbreaking. Too sweaty, too sexy workout music videos have been giving us unrealistic expectations of what fitness looks like for decades. “Side To Side,” released yesterday, includes scenes of Grande and company spinning, showering, steaming and of course, frolicking in a […]
In Toronto, late summer is the best time of the year to take a selfie with your favourite celebrity. It’s also the best time to see some really great movies before they hit theatres. That’s because from September 8 to 18, it’s Toronto International Film Festival time. Not sure what to see? Don’t stress, you’re […]
When it comes to good locations for crying, a pool may not seem like an obvious choice, but for Sleigh Bells and their new music video “It’s Just Us Now,” a pool is the prime location. It makes sense, really. You’re already wet. Sleigh Bells frontwoman Alexis Krauss is having a bummer summer in “It’s […]