The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
Chicago-born Vic Mensa has proven time and time again to be just like his mentor Kanye West by fearlessly speaking his mind. Throughout his short career, Mensa has made waves with his political views, fashion statements and anti-police imagery in his music videos. At a time when pop culture is severely lacking in woke-ness, Mensa comes along […]
In case you hadn’t already realized, there’s two days left in July and we still haven’t been given a Frank Ocean album. Feeling a little enraged? As we start our 48-hour countdown, let’s take a look at how our Boys Don’t Cry-void July has been looking thus far. Calvin Klein Featuring Frank Ocean Our hope […]
There’s no denying The Beatles have consistently held the spot as one of the most influential acts in the last century. Throughout the years, there have been multiple documentaries, TV specials and books chronicling their rise to fame and their cultural impact. Despite that, there is still footage and stories we haven’t seen or heard. Ron […]
Bust out the boxed wine and your audiobook of 50 Shades of Grey, Bad Moms has arrived. Supermom Amy Mitchell (Mila Kunis) lives a near-perfect suburban life, complete with two kids, a minivan and an adorable pup. But after kicking her doofus of a husband out for cheating on her, she finds herself on a downward spiral that […]
When this generation thinks Will Smith, we think Oscar-nominated actor, ’90s style icon and the guy with the dope flat-top and corny pick-up lines. But what most of us forget about is Will Smith the rapper, the Will Smith who took home a Grammy with DJ Jazzy Jeff and reached the top ten on the U.S. […]