The Beckerman Sisters give us the ultimate red carpet tips!
It’s easy to look flawless on the red carpet, if you follow these tips!
1. Have a buddy system. If you have a friend on the red carpet, have her or him checking if there is lipstick on your teeth, and if your dress or tie is out of place. You can ask your buddy if you look crazy, and check in with them constantly, and it just looks like you are having a normal conversation with your friend.
2. Either use a lot of hairspray in your hair, or none at all. Don’t use a medium amount of hairspray. You either want your hair non moving and super crispy or you want it to catch the wind effortlessly. You don’t want your hair to have a medium amount of hairspray because it will do something funky when the wind comes!
3. Do not chew gum at all costs. Hard candies are way better if you need something.
4. Selfie Mania! Definitely do some selfies with the stars! And if you are having a major paparazzi moment you can always turn around and take a selfie with all the pap’s in the background, that always makes for an amazing photo.
5. There are a few poses that you have to strike once you hit the red carpet.
The first is: The Flamingo Pose. The flamingo is one hand on the waist and one leg gets kicked up behind you!.
The second is: Sweet Nothings Pose. Both hands on your waist and lean forward like someone just whispered a secret in your ear
The third is: Laugh Pose. It’s with one hand on your waist, mouth open, and smile with everything in you! This is our favorite and the most happy pose!
The fourth pose: The Sultry pose. No teeth showing, mouth closed, and smile like a sexy thang! Smile with your eyes… smize!
The fifth pose: Peace sign pose. This is one of the most popular poses. All you have to do is flash the peace sign with two fingers and you instantly look hipster chic.
Meanwhile on Much.com
Nicki Minaj is returning to the MTV VMAs stage this Sunday! The rap artist is taking a break from her hugely successful Pinkprint Tour to hit the stage at the VMAs for a second year in a row! Minaj’s last performance at the VMAs was in 2014, when she pulled double duty, performing Anaconda and […]
Update: A video for Downtown has been released, you can check it out below! When Macklemore and Ryan Lewis hit the stage at Sunday’s MTV VMAs, they’re going to be performing their brand-new track Downtown. The song premiered today and after only one listen we can say one thing for sure: Sunday night is going […]
When Andy Daly isn’t busy reviewing life on his hit TV show Review, he’s busy playing a bunch of strange characters on the equally funny show, Comedy Bang! Bang! Daly sat down with Conan recently to talk about his many different personas, adding: “I’m terrified to be myself.” Aren’t we all, Andy. Daly goes on […]
Harry Potter is widely known as one of the greatest heroes of our time, but what if he was the complete opposite? What if he was actually a super scary, powerful wizard out for blood? Well, the people at BloodBlitz Comedy on YouTube have re-imagined the history of the Harry Potter movies and have re-cut […]
Tori Kelly is super excited to perform at this year’s MTV Video Music Awards. Like, really excited. So excited, in fact, that she compiled all of her favourite VMA moments in previous years into one beautiful acoustic medley. The medley, which she performed and uploaded onto her own YouTube channel on Tuesday, includes wonderful covers […]