10 Reasons To Turn It Up At The MMVA Beauty Bar this Weekend
Our Beauty Bar is officially open to the public, and just incase you need some convincing to stop by the amazing and FREE venue, here are 10 reasons why you CAN’T miss the MMVA Beauty Bar.
1. You could be mistaken for a celebrity. This weekend, everyone will be on the lookout for celebs. After a stop at our Beauty Bar, don’t be surprised if you get stopped on the street and asked for an autograph. (Note to self: memorize Ariana Grande’s signature)
2. H&M Gift Certificates. After your beauty touch up is finished, head on over to H&M and we’ll help treat you to a new outfit to match your new look! We’re giving away $10 H&M gift cards to the first few visitors every day!
3. Learn Beauty Tips from the Pros. You might want to bring a pencil and paper or at least have notepad open on your iPhone because our beauty experts will be eager to tell you any tips and tricks they have while completing your touch up!
4. It’s on the way to the gym…right? Yeah, yes, most definitely on the way to the gym. Who wouldn’t want to rock an Ariana Grande pony on the treadmill?
5. There’s a Photo Booth. And come on, who doesn’t love a photo booth? Even if you don’t, you won’t be able to resist ours, which is complete with wind machine! So get your beauty touch up, grab your bestie, make your best duck face and VOGUE! Don’t forget to share your photo using #gottaturnitup for a chance to be featured on our site!
6. Celebrity Sightings. I mean, it’s MMVA weekend! The streets around MUCH will be scattered with performers and presenters prepping for their roles at the show. And let’s face it, if you do run into Hedley, you’re gonna want to look GOOD. We’ve got you covered.
7. There are Swag Bags. Remember our swag bag sneak peek? Yeah, all that stuff- AND MORE, will be yours once you’re done your experience. Free swag bags with full-sized product are just a beauty touch up away.
8. No Calories at this Bar. You can indulge in all of our treats without feeling guilty. It may be because all of our treats are beauty products, but still, we take pride in being Toronto’s first guilt-free bar!
9. You get the Celebrity Treatment. Ok, so we may not ever be royals, but our Beauty Bar will definitely give you the royal treatment! Stop by, get pampered, and feel like a celebrity for the rest of the day!
10. It’s Free. We mentioned that it’s free, right? Like 100% totally free. Like, if you forget your wallet at home you can still come in and leave with a bunch of stuff. For free.
By Hilary Allan
Meanwhile on Much.com
Watch The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame: 2016 Induction Ceremony Saturday Featuring N.W.A, Cheap Trick And More
HBO Canada is airing The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame: 2016 Induction Ceremony Saturday, April 30 at 8pm ET/7pm PT and will feature some of the most influential acts in rock and hip hop. Sure, you’ve heard of N.W.A and maybe you even saw Straight Outta Compton last year and know how much they’ve […]
We’re only a few hours away from the release of Drake’s fourth studio album Views and that means there’s nothing to do but wait, right? Wrong. Here are 10 ways to keep busy until the 6 God blesses us with Views. 1. Obsessively study the album’s tracklist. Know it. Recite it. Love it. #VIEWS Tracklist […]
Rihanna’s huge single “Work,” is one of the biggest songs in the world right now. The song held the Billboard Hot 100’s No. 1 spot for nine consecutive weeks, before being dethroned by Brooklyn rapper Desiigner’s “Panda.” Now, the original version of the song has leaked to the public, and there’s no Rihanna anywhere near […]
Yesterday marked one year since young Alessia Cara graced the world with her breakout single “Here.” The anti-social anthem has been riding the airwaves since it was released, propelling Cara into the spotlight. To celebrate one year of the anti-party tune, so we’re looking back at the last year of Alessia Cara’s whirlwind rise to […]
Back in 2011, Rihanna and Calvin Harris hit the musical jackpot with their emotionally charged EDM track “We Found Love”. Recorded for Rihanna’s sixth studio album Talk That Talk, the song won Video of the Year at the MTV Awards and the Grammy Awards. Now the duo have teamed up again to see whether lightning […]