10 Reasons To Turn It Up At The MMVA Beauty Bar this Weekend
Our Beauty Bar is officially open to the public, and just incase you need some convincing to stop by the amazing and FREE venue, here are 10 reasons why you CAN’T miss the MMVA Beauty Bar.
1. You could be mistaken for a celebrity. This weekend, everyone will be on the lookout for celebs. After a stop at our Beauty Bar, don’t be surprised if you get stopped on the street and asked for an autograph. (Note to self: memorize Ariana Grande’s signature)
2. H&M Gift Certificates. After your beauty touch up is finished, head on over to H&M and we’ll help treat you to a new outfit to match your new look! We’re giving away $10 H&M gift cards to the first few visitors every day!
3. Learn Beauty Tips from the Pros. You might want to bring a pencil and paper or at least have notepad open on your iPhone because our beauty experts will be eager to tell you any tips and tricks they have while completing your touch up!
4. It’s on the way to the gym…right? Yeah, yes, most definitely on the way to the gym. Who wouldn’t want to rock an Ariana Grande pony on the treadmill?
5. There’s a Photo Booth. And come on, who doesn’t love a photo booth? Even if you don’t, you won’t be able to resist ours, which is complete with wind machine! So get your beauty touch up, grab your bestie, make your best duck face and VOGUE! Don’t forget to share your photo using #gottaturnitup for a chance to be featured on our site!
6. Celebrity Sightings. I mean, it’s MMVA weekend! The streets around MUCH will be scattered with performers and presenters prepping for their roles at the show. And let’s face it, if you do run into Hedley, you’re gonna want to look GOOD. We’ve got you covered.
7. There are Swag Bags. Remember our swag bag sneak peek? Yeah, all that stuff- AND MORE, will be yours once you’re done your experience. Free swag bags with full-sized product are just a beauty touch up away.
8. No Calories at this Bar. You can indulge in all of our treats without feeling guilty. It may be because all of our treats are beauty products, but still, we take pride in being Toronto’s first guilt-free bar!
9. You get the Celebrity Treatment. Ok, so we may not ever be royals, but our Beauty Bar will definitely give you the royal treatment! Stop by, get pampered, and feel like a celebrity for the rest of the day!
10. It’s Free. We mentioned that it’s free, right? Like 100% totally free. Like, if you forget your wallet at home you can still come in and leave with a bunch of stuff. For free.
By Hilary Allan
Meanwhile on Much.com
Have you been thuggin’? Do you need some lovin’? Or do you just want a unique way to tell your bae that you’re not all about Air Force 1s and poppin’ champagne? Before there was Drake and J. Cole, emotional rappers were a very rare breed. To be a part of the hip-hop world, you […]
Just when we thought we couldn’t love Tegan and Sara’s “Boyfriend” any more than we already do, the 2016 iHeartRadio MMVA performers have now given us four new reasons to dance like no one is watching. Continuing their commitment to collaboration on their upcoming eighth studio album Love You To Death (the sisters have enlisted […]
Ariel is finally going to be where the people are as Disney has plans to make a live-action version of the 1989 classic The Little Mermaid. After the success of Cinderella and The Jungle Book, Disney execs are in the early stages of trying to find the right producer for the job. If the $860 […]
Chicago native Chance The Rapper recently released his latest mixtape, Coloring Book. True to Chance fashion, the full-length project was released to the public for free, but was also available on Apple Music’s streaming service. As an independent artist adamant on never selling out, Chance’s Coloring Book has been a popular topic in the music […]
There is nothing a music lover appreciates more than when their favourite artists come together to create magic. In these magical moments of collaboration, there are many times when the featured artist just spits fire on the track. They overshadow the main artist to the point you forget whose song it’s supposed to be. The […]