10 Reasons To Turn It Up At The MMVA Beauty Bar this Weekend
Our Beauty Bar is officially open to the public, and just incase you need some convincing to stop by the amazing and FREE venue, here are 10 reasons why you CAN’T miss the MMVA Beauty Bar.
1. You could be mistaken for a celebrity. This weekend, everyone will be on the lookout for celebs. After a stop at our Beauty Bar, don’t be surprised if you get stopped on the street and asked for an autograph. (Note to self: memorize Ariana Grande’s signature)
2. H&M Gift Certificates. After your beauty touch up is finished, head on over to H&M and we’ll help treat you to a new outfit to match your new look! We’re giving away $10 H&M gift cards to the first few visitors every day!
3. Learn Beauty Tips from the Pros. You might want to bring a pencil and paper or at least have notepad open on your iPhone because our beauty experts will be eager to tell you any tips and tricks they have while completing your touch up!
4. It’s on the way to the gym…right? Yeah, yes, most definitely on the way to the gym. Who wouldn’t want to rock an Ariana Grande pony on the treadmill?
5. There’s a Photo Booth. And come on, who doesn’t love a photo booth? Even if you don’t, you won’t be able to resist ours, which is complete with wind machine! So get your beauty touch up, grab your bestie, make your best duck face and VOGUE! Don’t forget to share your photo using #gottaturnitup for a chance to be featured on our site!
6. Celebrity Sightings. I mean, it’s MMVA weekend! The streets around MUCH will be scattered with performers and presenters prepping for their roles at the show. And let’s face it, if you do run into Hedley, you’re gonna want to look GOOD. We’ve got you covered.
7. There are Swag Bags. Remember our swag bag sneak peek? Yeah, all that stuff- AND MORE, will be yours once you’re done your experience. Free swag bags with full-sized product are just a beauty touch up away.
8. No Calories at this Bar. You can indulge in all of our treats without feeling guilty. It may be because all of our treats are beauty products, but still, we take pride in being Toronto’s first guilt-free bar!
9. You get the Celebrity Treatment. Ok, so we may not ever be royals, but our Beauty Bar will definitely give you the royal treatment! Stop by, get pampered, and feel like a celebrity for the rest of the day!
10. It’s Free. We mentioned that it’s free, right? Like 100% totally free. Like, if you forget your wallet at home you can still come in and leave with a bunch of stuff. For free.
By Hilary Allan
Meanwhile on Much.com
Following the exceptional “22 (OVER S∞∞N)” and “10 d E A T h b R E a s T ⊠ ⊠” Bon Iver dropped earlier this month, the Justin Vernon-led band is back with”33 ‘GOD’.” Starting somberly with Vernon’s signature falsetto over a twinkling piano, “33 ‘GOD'” explores spirituality and love. “I find God and religion […]
Katy Perry may never been an Olympic athlete, but being one of the biggest popstars in the world isn’t too shabby. It’s been three years since Perry released her fourth studio album Prism and while the summer games didn’t get us any closer to a new album from Perry, it did give us a new […]
What happens when you’re 23 years-old, release one of the most critically acclaimed albums of the year and get nominated for Best Hip Hop Video at the MTV VMAs? If you’re Chance The Rapper, you go to the award show and have the time of your life. The Chicago rapper did just that during last night […]
Ariana Grande is known for her Broadway-worthy vocals, while Nicki Minaj has clearly cemented herself as one of the greatest rappers of all time. What happens when the two women team up in the studio? An instant hit. The two powerhouse vocalists brought “Side To Side,” their brand new single off Grande’s 2016 album Dangerous Woman, […]
Beyoncé returned to the MTV VMAs stage this year, after being nominated for an incredible 11 awards—and proved why she deserved each and every single nomination. We actually think she deserved more. Best Rock Video? We’d give her a Moonman for that. Bringing her Lemonade visual album to life, Beyoncé stole the show thanks to […]