10 Reasons To Turn It Up At The MMVA Beauty Bar this Weekend
Our Beauty Bar is officially open to the public, and just incase you need some convincing to stop by the amazing and FREE venue, here are 10 reasons why you CAN’T miss the MMVA Beauty Bar.
1. You could be mistaken for a celebrity. This weekend, everyone will be on the lookout for celebs. After a stop at our Beauty Bar, don’t be surprised if you get stopped on the street and asked for an autograph. (Note to self: memorize Ariana Grande’s signature)
2. H&M Gift Certificates. After your beauty touch up is finished, head on over to H&M and we’ll help treat you to a new outfit to match your new look! We’re giving away $10 H&M gift cards to the first few visitors every day!
3. Learn Beauty Tips from the Pros. You might want to bring a pencil and paper or at least have notepad open on your iPhone because our beauty experts will be eager to tell you any tips and tricks they have while completing your touch up!
4. It’s on the way to the gym…right? Yeah, yes, most definitely on the way to the gym. Who wouldn’t want to rock an Ariana Grande pony on the treadmill?
5. There’s a Photo Booth. And come on, who doesn’t love a photo booth? Even if you don’t, you won’t be able to resist ours, which is complete with wind machine! So get your beauty touch up, grab your bestie, make your best duck face and VOGUE! Don’t forget to share your photo using #gottaturnitup for a chance to be featured on our site!
6. Celebrity Sightings. I mean, it’s MMVA weekend! The streets around MUCH will be scattered with performers and presenters prepping for their roles at the show. And let’s face it, if you do run into Hedley, you’re gonna want to look GOOD. We’ve got you covered.
7. There are Swag Bags. Remember our swag bag sneak peek? Yeah, all that stuff- AND MORE, will be yours once you’re done your experience. Free swag bags with full-sized product are just a beauty touch up away.
8. No Calories at this Bar. You can indulge in all of our treats without feeling guilty. It may be because all of our treats are beauty products, but still, we take pride in being Toronto’s first guilt-free bar!
9. You get the Celebrity Treatment. Ok, so we may not ever be royals, but our Beauty Bar will definitely give you the royal treatment! Stop by, get pampered, and feel like a celebrity for the rest of the day!
10. It’s Free. We mentioned that it’s free, right? Like 100% totally free. Like, if you forget your wallet at home you can still come in and leave with a bunch of stuff. For free.
By Hilary Allan
Meanwhile on Much.com
Happy Fri-yay! Get your weekend started right by getting down to these four new music videos. Check’em out below! Coldplay’s Adventure Of A Lifetime Coldplay become hairy chimps in their new video for the first single off A Head Full Of Dreams. The upcoming December 4 release could be their last, so they’re not monkeying […]
The band says 'Hello' and gives us the inside scoop on their sixth studio album.
Frank Ocean, (quite possibly better known as Frank “Where The Album At?” Ocean), has kept us on our toes for almost three whole years. After the release of his masterpiece Channel Orange, he hasn’t made a peep anywhere else in the music world since. Earlier this year, he made a simple blog post on his […]
Though The Shannara Chronicles isn’t premiering until the new year, MTV has given us our first look at the main players in the upcoming fantasy series and it looks AMAZING. The Shannara Chronicles is based on the best-selling book series by Terry Brooks—who also acts as an executive producer—and takes place in an a post-apocalyptic […]
For those still trying to come to terms with the end of the Hunger Games (raises hand), we’re not the only ones. Author Suzanne Collins has also tried to find closure from Panem and did it the best way she knows how – by writing. That makes sense. The author of the worldwide YA trilogy […]