10 Reasons To Turn It Up At The MMVA Beauty Bar this Weekend
Our Beauty Bar is officially open to the public, and just incase you need some convincing to stop by the amazing and FREE venue, here are 10 reasons why you CAN’T miss the MMVA Beauty Bar.
1. You could be mistaken for a celebrity. This weekend, everyone will be on the lookout for celebs. After a stop at our Beauty Bar, don’t be surprised if you get stopped on the street and asked for an autograph. (Note to self: memorize Ariana Grande’s signature)
2. H&M Gift Certificates. After your beauty touch up is finished, head on over to H&M and we’ll help treat you to a new outfit to match your new look! We’re giving away $10 H&M gift cards to the first few visitors every day!
3. Learn Beauty Tips from the Pros. You might want to bring a pencil and paper or at least have notepad open on your iPhone because our beauty experts will be eager to tell you any tips and tricks they have while completing your touch up!
4. It’s on the way to the gym…right? Yeah, yes, most definitely on the way to the gym. Who wouldn’t want to rock an Ariana Grande pony on the treadmill?
5. There’s a Photo Booth. And come on, who doesn’t love a photo booth? Even if you don’t, you won’t be able to resist ours, which is complete with wind machine! So get your beauty touch up, grab your bestie, make your best duck face and VOGUE! Don’t forget to share your photo using #gottaturnitup for a chance to be featured on our site!
6. Celebrity Sightings. I mean, it’s MMVA weekend! The streets around MUCH will be scattered with performers and presenters prepping for their roles at the show. And let’s face it, if you do run into Hedley, you’re gonna want to look GOOD. We’ve got you covered.
7. There are Swag Bags. Remember our swag bag sneak peek? Yeah, all that stuff- AND MORE, will be yours once you’re done your experience. Free swag bags with full-sized product are just a beauty touch up away.
8. No Calories at this Bar. You can indulge in all of our treats without feeling guilty. It may be because all of our treats are beauty products, but still, we take pride in being Toronto’s first guilt-free bar!
9. You get the Celebrity Treatment. Ok, so we may not ever be royals, but our Beauty Bar will definitely give you the royal treatment! Stop by, get pampered, and feel like a celebrity for the rest of the day!
10. It’s Free. We mentioned that it’s free, right? Like 100% totally free. Like, if you forget your wallet at home you can still come in and leave with a bunch of stuff. For free.
By Hilary Allan
Meanwhile on Much.com
When you’ve got the rugged bad ass looks of The Walking Dead’s Daryl Dixon, we assume you probably wouldn’t have too many confidence issues with your kissing skills, and in the case of Norman Reedus, we coudn’t be more right. Turns out, he has went ahead and kissed not one, not two, but SIX of […]
Let’s face it: celebrities take a lot of selfies. Whether it’s gym selfies, sibling selfies or just plain silly selfies, it’s what they do and deep down we kind of love them for it. But what if our friends from Disney hopped on board with the same poses? Simona Bonafina is an illustrator from Italy […]
When a movie does really well at the box office, there’s no better way to capitalize on that success than ordering a sequel. Whether it makes sense to or not, many movies are set to release follow-ups in the next few years and the list just gets longer and longer by the day with new […]
Broad City star Hannibal Buress is gearing up for the premiere of his brand new TV show, Why? With Hannibal Buress (July 8), and you better believe he’s got some creative ways of promoting it. Last night, Buress spoke to Conan about his clever way of getting his new show out there by airing promos […]
Last week, the U.S. officially made same-sex marriage legal in all its states, a historical moment for the country, and celebs everywhere showed their support by sharing messages on social media using the hashtag #LoveWins. While it has been a few days since the news broke, Beyoncé had a good reason for her delayed celebratory […]