10 Reasons To Turn It Up At The MMVA Beauty Bar this Weekend
Our Beauty Bar is officially open to the public, and just incase you need some convincing to stop by the amazing and FREE venue, here are 10 reasons why you CAN’T miss the MMVA Beauty Bar.
1. You could be mistaken for a celebrity. This weekend, everyone will be on the lookout for celebs. After a stop at our Beauty Bar, don’t be surprised if you get stopped on the street and asked for an autograph. (Note to self: memorize Ariana Grande’s signature)
2. H&M Gift Certificates. After your beauty touch up is finished, head on over to H&M and we’ll help treat you to a new outfit to match your new look! We’re giving away $10 H&M gift cards to the first few visitors every day!
3. Learn Beauty Tips from the Pros. You might want to bring a pencil and paper or at least have notepad open on your iPhone because our beauty experts will be eager to tell you any tips and tricks they have while completing your touch up!
4. It’s on the way to the gym…right? Yeah, yes, most definitely on the way to the gym. Who wouldn’t want to rock an Ariana Grande pony on the treadmill?
5. There’s a Photo Booth. And come on, who doesn’t love a photo booth? Even if you don’t, you won’t be able to resist ours, which is complete with wind machine! So get your beauty touch up, grab your bestie, make your best duck face and VOGUE! Don’t forget to share your photo using #gottaturnitup for a chance to be featured on our site!
6. Celebrity Sightings. I mean, it’s MMVA weekend! The streets around MUCH will be scattered with performers and presenters prepping for their roles at the show. And let’s face it, if you do run into Hedley, you’re gonna want to look GOOD. We’ve got you covered.
7. There are Swag Bags. Remember our swag bag sneak peek? Yeah, all that stuff- AND MORE, will be yours once you’re done your experience. Free swag bags with full-sized product are just a beauty touch up away.
8. No Calories at this Bar. You can indulge in all of our treats without feeling guilty. It may be because all of our treats are beauty products, but still, we take pride in being Toronto’s first guilt-free bar!
9. You get the Celebrity Treatment. Ok, so we may not ever be royals, but our Beauty Bar will definitely give you the royal treatment! Stop by, get pampered, and feel like a celebrity for the rest of the day!
10. It’s Free. We mentioned that it’s free, right? Like 100% totally free. Like, if you forget your wallet at home you can still come in and leave with a bunch of stuff. For free.
By Hilary Allan
Meanwhile on Much.com
Back in June, Shawn Mendes and Hailee Steinfeld shared the stage at the 2015 MMVAs and now they’re joining forces for real on this wonderful new acoustic performance of Mendes’ hit single, Stitches. (We’d like to think we had something to do with it.) Steinfeld, who showed off her singing skills in this summer’s Pitch […]
Back in May, Much introduced its newest personalities, the Much Creators. These fun, creative YouTube creators and digital influencers have helped usher in a new stage for us here at Much and their entertaining videos have been a welcome addition to Much.com. Today, we announce nine more Much Creators to the roster! Take a look […]
Yesterday, Meek Mill dropped his brand new music video for All Eyes On You featuring Nicki Minaj. (Chris Brown’s also on the track/in the video, but come on, let’s focus on the more important things!) Rap’s hottest couple opens up about their relationship in this video, showing fans their infectious love for each other in […]
When you think of what kind of music Mission: Impossible star Tom Cruise listens to, you may not necessarily gravitate towards an act like The Weeknd. But the action star surprised everyone on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon last night when he began his Lip Sync Battle against Fallon with the Toronto singer’s summer […]
Disclosure feat. Sam Smith – Omen Almost three years after the release of Latch, Disclosure and Sam Smith have teamed up once again on a new track called Omen. The swelling dance number is a more low-key track than its predecessor, but still a very catchy tune that will please fans of both artists. The […]