10 Reasons To Turn It Up At The MMVA Beauty Bar this Weekend
Our Beauty Bar is officially open to the public, and just incase you need some convincing to stop by the amazing and FREE venue, here are 10 reasons why you CAN’T miss the MMVA Beauty Bar.
1. You could be mistaken for a celebrity. This weekend, everyone will be on the lookout for celebs. After a stop at our Beauty Bar, don’t be surprised if you get stopped on the street and asked for an autograph. (Note to self: memorize Ariana Grande’s signature)
2. H&M Gift Certificates. After your beauty touch up is finished, head on over to H&M and we’ll help treat you to a new outfit to match your new look! We’re giving away $10 H&M gift cards to the first few visitors every day!
3. Learn Beauty Tips from the Pros. You might want to bring a pencil and paper or at least have notepad open on your iPhone because our beauty experts will be eager to tell you any tips and tricks they have while completing your touch up!
4. It’s on the way to the gym…right? Yeah, yes, most definitely on the way to the gym. Who wouldn’t want to rock an Ariana Grande pony on the treadmill?
5. There’s a Photo Booth. And come on, who doesn’t love a photo booth? Even if you don’t, you won’t be able to resist ours, which is complete with wind machine! So get your beauty touch up, grab your bestie, make your best duck face and VOGUE! Don’t forget to share your photo using #gottaturnitup for a chance to be featured on our site!
6. Celebrity Sightings. I mean, it’s MMVA weekend! The streets around MUCH will be scattered with performers and presenters prepping for their roles at the show. And let’s face it, if you do run into Hedley, you’re gonna want to look GOOD. We’ve got you covered.
7. There are Swag Bags. Remember our swag bag sneak peek? Yeah, all that stuff- AND MORE, will be yours once you’re done your experience. Free swag bags with full-sized product are just a beauty touch up away.
8. No Calories at this Bar. You can indulge in all of our treats without feeling guilty. It may be because all of our treats are beauty products, but still, we take pride in being Toronto’s first guilt-free bar!
9. You get the Celebrity Treatment. Ok, so we may not ever be royals, but our Beauty Bar will definitely give you the royal treatment! Stop by, get pampered, and feel like a celebrity for the rest of the day!
10. It’s Free. We mentioned that it’s free, right? Like 100% totally free. Like, if you forget your wallet at home you can still come in and leave with a bunch of stuff. For free.
By Hilary Allan
Meanwhile on Much.com
We would never say that bullying is a good thing. In fact, we think it sucks. But when it comes to bullies onscreen, it’s usually a safe bet that they either see the error of their ways or the main character gets a sweet redemption scene. Ah, if only real life was more like the […]
It’s the very last weekend of summer. While we can’t escape the reality of classes all day, we can still daydream about being somewhere else. If we learned anything from pop culture, we know that school can be fun — IF you’re enrolled at the right school. Here are the coolest schools we wish were real. […]
Unlike the chilly confines of winter, summer is an ideal season for romance and flings and there’s no better place to go on a date than a fair. Toronto’s Canadian National Exhibition is an annual hot spot for fried foods, carnival games and all of the couples. You literally can’t walk two steps without spotting […]
When people think about working out, they automatically think of going to the gym, but gyms aren’t for everyone. There are so many other fun ways to get active and MUCH and PUMA are here to help you get fit! To help motivate you to get up and get active, MUCH and PUMA have put […]
Back in 2013, the “It” couple of the music world was undoubtedly Haylor, a.k.a. Harry Styles and Taylor Swift. Their short relationship spawned hits like I Knew You Were Trouble and Wildest Dreams (possibly) and kept camera operators employed at awards shows for at least the next three years. Everyone loves a great reaction shot. […]